Tuesday 12 March 2013

Post 5. Drink Your Greens.

 rock legends AC/DC during their World Tour.

Been away for the last couple of days, London weather has been brutal so escaped to Ibiza for some sun. Ibiza hasn't always been at the top of my list but for some reason I've been less judgemental about it lately, maybe its the salt, maybe its the Berber influence, yes I've been Wiki-ing.

During my time there a Dr Robert Young was introduced to me, found his videos on the importance of juicing, live blood cell analysis and basically watched them all. Occasionally getting paranoid about my health went into overdrive when i tried to compute this foreign information. It all makes sense so... I'm attempting to alkalise my diet as much as possible, I'm also saying that I'm not giving up chocolate but other unnecessary sweet things and bread... yes. The idea is to cleanse your gut and therefor provide a healthy constitution for the rest of your body/blood to do its job. We are alkaline by design and Bobby Young has exercised this for 30 or 40 years. He looks insanely good for his age and is in tip top health.

I've been drinking the pH Miracle Greens for a week now and can't help but notice cravings are down and energy is up. Hmmmmm i persevere and will keep you posted.

Above is a shot i did for HPE clothing.

1 comment: